Breastfeeding

Recommend your nursing pads

I have a box of the Lansinoh disposables, and I'm not crazy about them. They feel bulky and aren't really smooth. 

I don't need to wear the pads all the time, as I don't leak too much. I just want something thin for when I'm going out somewhere, just in case. I kind of want a panty liner for my bra ;)

It would also be nice if they were reusable...

So, any recommendations for a thin, possibly reusable pad?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your nursing pads

• I have the Bamboobies that I got on Amazon in a pack of three regular sets and an overnight pair.  They're reusable, soft (and heart-shaped!) and I love them so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I've been using the Johnson disposables because they're cheap, but I had some Medela samples that seemed very thin and discreet, as I remember. They are pricey, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you have a strong let-down or find yourself leaking through quite a bit, I don't recommend the Nuk ones.  I leak through those like they're not even there most days that I'm home with DD.  They're fine at work where I can pump both sides every three hours but home with her and unpredictable (as far as both sides) it's a messy time.  I love-love-love my other reusable ones but I can't remember what brand they are.  I know, bad recommendation, right?  I'm sorry!
  • I went to my local bf shop and bought fabric (washable) pads. They ones that I liked best have a "dry weave" that keeps the moisture off of your nipple.
    http://www.SoooBig.WordPress.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageachowa00:
    I have the Bamboobies that I got on Amazon in a pack of three regular sets and an overnight pair.  They're reusable, soft (and heart-shaped!) and I love them so far!

this.  They are really discreet, soft, and cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"