October 2011 Moms

Pumpkin Hats???

Isn't there a gal on here who makes them??? I see the link below, but I thought there there was someone who makes hats here? Let me know, TIA!!!
"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
Married October 16th, 2010
TTC #1 since October 2010
1st BFP 1-12-11
MC'd 1-22-11
2nd BFP 2-15-11
Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
My BFP Chart
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**

Re: Pumpkin Hats???

• There is! She put her information on the FB page. I think under the crafts photos area.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • StephKStephK member

I am working on making this one:

https://www.favecrafts.com/Halloween-Crafts/Baby-Pumpkin-Crochet-Beanie

It seems like it will crochet pretty quickly, but I don't know if I could do them fast enough to start mailing them out by request.  Maybe if I wind up with insomnia or a lot of free time. Wink

I know there is another woman here, who was the one who posted a while back about making a pumpkin hat and a candy corn hat, that has a crochet blog.  I don't know if she does them for sale, or not?  Maybe she'll see this thread. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That would be me in the comments :) My mom makes them and sells them. She has an updated version from that picture. They are pretty cute I must say! I'm not home so can't pip right now. If anyone wants to give me their email I can send the picture from my phone that way.
  • I'm the one that made the pumpkin and candy corn hats... were you looking for a pattern or the actual hat?  :)
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Stephk86, YGPM
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageMrsChrisA:
    I'm the one that made the pumpkin and candy corn hats... were you looking for a pattern or the actual hat?  :)

Actual hats, I wish I could make them but I would end up with some random ball of yarn attached to myslef by the end of the project! LOL!!

"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • imagelanoue25:

imageMrsChrisA:
    I'm the one that made the pumpkin and candy corn hats... were you looking for a pattern or the actual hat?  :)

Actual hats, I wish I could make them but I would end up with some random ball of yarn attached to myslef by the end of the project! LOL!!

Ah, I don't know that I can help you at this point :(  I'm really sorry.  I've started developing carpal tunnel again with the pregnancy and I'm now just trying to finish off a few things for our little guy.  If you're really stuck and you can't find one on Etsy or Artfire or something, let me know (PM me) and I'll see if I can knock one out for ya :) 

Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Liz-you got email. I will post a picture thread tomorrow for everyone if you want. It's time for me to go to bed!
  • I have also crocheted pumpkin hats before.
  • Super cute idea! I am going to have to add this to my queue of crochet projects for baby. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"