January 2012 Moms
Options

Gender Party!

Has anyone yet thrown or been to a gender party?  DH and I want to throw one labor day weekend (we can find out 8/31) and aside from having a big BBQ and a cake made of either pink or blue cake (will be a surprise for us too!)...I'm kind of stuck for ideas.  I'd love some input if you've ever been to one!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gender Party!

• Options
    I went to my bestfriends they just played on the idea of baby blue and baby pink ideas..they had all types of food that color, pictures in frames those colors when they were kids and a big chalk board for you to put your guess and baby names..it was cute!
    Taylor Annalee 12/1/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sean Thomas 1/26/2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Angel Baby missed m/c 2/17/11, D&E 2/18/11
  • Options
    Haven't been to one but I saw one where all of the snacks/appetizers were things that the mom-to-be had been craving and i love the chalkboard for tallying up the gender predictions! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've seen one online that had people guess whether it was a boy or a girl and put their names in a jar (boy or girl). Then they pulled out a name from each jar. Those people would both possibly win a giftcard/gift. They did the reveal and it ended up being a boy so the person who they pulled out of the boy jar won the gift card. I thought it was a fun way to involve family and friends. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"