November 2011 Moms

Crochet hats, headbands, booties & Cocoons (even pumpkin hats!)

Come visit my page at www.facebook.com/sweetbabiesinyarn2 and etsy shop @ www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbabiesi?nyarn for crochet hats, headbands, cocoons and booties!!

Re: Crochet hats, headbands, booties & Cocoons (even pumpkin hats!)

• Reported for solicitation 
    m/c @ 6 weeks - March 2013 
    m/c @ 5 weeks - April 2013 
    m/c @ 7 weeks - December 2013, D & C 12/27/2013 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• avaleiavalei member

I suppose it's probably not allowed, but I enjoy looking at stuff made by people here, or by your friends! So thanks for sharing your link ;)

Hmm. Unless you are just someone who made this account and posted here JUST to solicit. Then I don't appreciate it. If you're a november mommy, then I don't mind!

imageimageimage
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageavalei:

I suppose it's probably not allowed, but I enjoy looking at stuff made by people here, or by your friends! So thanks for sharing your link ;)

Hmm. Unless you are just someone who made this account and posted here JUST to solicit. Then I don't appreciate it. If you're a november mommy, then I don't mind!

She's obviously got like 9 posts...and if you click on her profile, the only posts she's made has been regarding this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • avaleiavalei member
    Yes, I noticed that after the fact!
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageavalei:

I am a May 2011 mommy. I don't use my real posting name because like I said in the original post, I know it is SPAM.. but I need to try anyways. ANY WAHM knows how difficult it is to even get someone to glance at your things.

• Ummmm, too bad.  I don't care that you're a WAHM.  This board isn't to be used for Spam...period.  You'll have to find other ways, because this makes me want to boycott your stuff and write reviews on it saying such.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"