Breastfeeding

Rec your nursing tops!

Or where to shop, at least. I've looked online at Old Navy, Motherhood and Target...but the reviews seemed pretty mixed.

TIA!

Re: Rec your nursing tops!

• Aubs13Aubs13 member
    I have some tanks from Target that are comfy.  I do not like the S&M style layer between the boobs, but that's just me.  I also bought my sleep bras and one nursing bra from Target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've just been wearing a nursing tank under whatever I already have.

Crossover style necklines also work for pulling down rather than up. Or fairly booby v-necks.

• Loading the player...
  • imagetokenhoser:

I've just been wearing a nursing tank under whatever I already have.

Crossover style necklines also work for pulling down rather than up. Or fairly booby v-necks.

This. I got my nursing tanks at Target. I love them. I also have one nursing bra for wearing under nicer tops.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't love any of the nursing tops I bought. I wound up buying nursing bras at Motherhood and a bunch of lacy camis in different colors from Charlotte Russe and JCP. I layers them both under other tops. The camis are stretchy enough that I can pull them down to nurse. So, outer shirt goes up, cami front comes down. Instant nursing top!
    http://www.SoooBig.WordPress.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Momzelle has some nice looking nursing tops.  The drawbacks were I found their sizing ran small and you have to hang them to try. 

Undercover Mama has tanks without straps that clip into your nursing bras, they are nice and long.  I wash and dry them without issue.  The only negative I would say about these is that they didn't clip into my bravado bras.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"