January 2012 Moms

Hello ladies! Furbabies and kids

Hello everyone!

How are you doing?

Any new changed symptoms?

How old are your other children or furbabies?

I hope everyone has had/will have a wonderful Sunday!!

Re: Hello ladies! Furbabies and kids

• imagePhoxySteph:

Hello everyone! Hello!

How are you doing? Pretty good just trying to relax today. I have an all day teacher workshop tomorrow Sad

Any new changed symptoms? Nope

How old are your other children or furbabies? My DS is almost 5. Dogs - Scout is 8 and Chompers (we adopted him he came with that name) is 4. We also have a kitty named Rex who is 6.

I hope everyone has had/will have a wonderful Sunday!! You too!

• Hello everyone! Hey!

How are you doing? Good! I have 20 mins left in my shift at the golf course. It has been dragging today because no one wants to golf in the 100 degree temperatures.

Any new changed symptoms? Not really

How old are your other children or furbabies? I have two chihuahuas. Lily is 4 years old and Lucy is 2. They are hilarious, they really act like sisters.

I also have a classroom gerbil- Ariel that spends the summers at my house. She has lived for 2 years.

I hope everyone has had/will have a wonderful Sunday!!

BTW Jenn the name Chompers cracks me up! Love it!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageemily61111:
    sisters.

BTW Jenn the name Chompers cracks me up! Love it!

Thanks -  my puppies are Chihuahuas too. 

• Hello everyone! Hello Phoxy!

How are you doing? I am doing great.

Any new changed symptoms? Not really. I guess you can say I am feeling "less pregnant" than I have in previous weeks, but that might be a good thing.

How old are your other children or furbabies? My dog is almost 7, and my cats are 5 and 4.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Jess and Michael Married 10/2006
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello everyone!How are you doing? pretty good, hope you are doing well!Any new changed symptoms? m/s has started up again, starting just to feel heavier in general, some swelling in my hands, not muchHow old are your other children or furbabies? my furbaby, Shelby, is a 2 year old lab/golden retriever mix :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How are you doing? Peachy

Any new changed symptoms? Nope, just giant boobs and tired, but then again, DH has been away all week and I have been juggling my online classes, my son, and my house.

How old are your other children or furbabies? I have 2 dogs who are both 3 years old and my son is 21 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello!!!How are you doing?   Pretty good today!  Bouts of nausea, but not too bad.Any new changed symptoms?  About the same.How old are your other children or furbabies?  Jigsaw (Jack Russell Terrier) is 11  -- Mine before I met MHimageMax (mini-dachshund) is 9ish.  MH's family dog back in the day & we ended up with him.image Ellie (umm... cat) is 3. image 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been doing great! I am loving my 2nd trimester. My newest symptom is hunger! I could eat the a$$ end of an elephant and still not feel satisfied.

This is our 1st child, but we have a 4 year old German Shepherd, Suerte.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Doing great! Just got home from a baby shower for my SIL

Any new changed symptoms? Besides not sleeping LOL Nope

How old are your other children or furbabies? No other babies yet, but lots of fur babies!

Lola is almost 2, Abby Mae is 1 in Nov same as her little mate Ford (my dogs). Spots is 2 and her daughter Dots is 1 (my kitties) And Rhett well I dont know how old he is (my turtle)

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • How are you doing? I am doing great. We went out today to BRU with no intentions of buying, just to look around and get ideas. They ended up having the travel system we wanted, which we were going to order it online because we hadn't seen it in stores, so we bought it.

Any new changed symptoms? Thirsty a lot lately. I was having a hard time drinking enough fluids and the past couple days all I do is drink and drink and it never quenches my thirst.

How old are your other children or furbabies? We have 1 furbaby, Paisley, who we adopted last October when she was still little. We don't know exactly how old she is but our best guess is she is a little over a year now.

• Hello everyone! Hello!

How are you doing? Pretty decent.

Any new changed symptoms? Finally getting a bump that looks like something other than flab or bloat. A little more energy and a little less nausea.

How old are your other children or furbabies? My cat is about 5 or 6 (we got her from the neighbors when they moved several years ago so we aren't sure). Her name is Bird and she's a Manx which means she has no tail and it's the cutest thing. I adore her. 

• Hello everyone! Hello!How are you doing? Ok, trying to hang in there. Any new changed symptoms? My morning sickness is getting worse and not better. I am now throwing up every morning :( Hoping this stops soon!How old are your other children or furbabies? We have two dogs! Riley our cavalier king charles spaniel is 3 and Boss, our boxer, is 1! We love them both so much!
  • How are you doing? Doing well today. Went to a couple stores after church and bought some boy outfits! Very exciting! Also think we may have settled on a name- Alexander Rhys. 

Any new changed symptoms? Other than my noticeably worse eyesight, no.

How old are your other children or furbabies? No other children. We have 1 dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, who is 2.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • mjay79mjay79 member
    Good evening!!How are you doing? FANTASTIC!!Any new changed symptoms? Feeling good and nothing major. Got hit with a huge bout of nausea after 2 bites of an apple (my favorite) that now I can't look at an apple in the same way.How old are your other children or furbabies? Our cat, Homer, is 7 years old. My son, Dean, is 4 years old. My daughter, Phoebe, is 2 years old.
  • How are you doing? I'm doing good. Yesterday was a Return Of Morning Sickness From Hell day, but I feel good this morning (even though I haven't been awake long)

Any new changed symptoms? Not really. Feeling pretty well for the most part.

How old are your other children or furbabies? No other kids yet. We keep our niece often and she is 18 months old. We have three furbabies: a 3 year old Boxer named Roxanne, an 11 year old Siamese named Shanghai, and an 11 year old gray mix-breed cat named Brannigan.

p.s. love your PIP! You definitely made me smile!  

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for you keep. Hold on to your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is bleeding if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"