Austin Babies

i need a pep talk

i'm back to work full-time tomorrow. Sad luckily the boss is gone tomorrow afternoon and tues so i can slip out a bit early but still... i have cried too many times today already. i've been going to the office for a few weeks just 3ish hours daily but a whole day is so different!! its totally breaking my heart. i know he'll be okay... at least that's what i'm telling myself. i really do like the daycare we picked its just... its not me taking care of him Sad 

Re: i need a pep talk

• MrsAJLMrsAJL member

You're going to do just fine.  He is going to do great!  You both will get through tomorrow with some tears, some sadness, but mostly with flying colors. :)

Every day gets easier.  {{{{hugs}}}} and a Yes

• hang in there! it's hard at first (allow yourself to cry! it's okay to feel sad about it!) i cried on my first drive to the airport (i'm a flight attendant). it was even harder SEEING other kids on the plane (most people just have to see adults--that makes it a little easier!).  it really does get easier.

good luck. big hugs!

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
  • Loading the player...
  • You are going to be just fine, dear.  I promise.  Its going to be hard, and you might cry, and thats ok.  But, you'll see him just a few hours after you drop him off and you'll be so happy when you do.  Pretty soon there will be a day when you are actually relieved to drop him off because you'll be able to fully appreciate eating lunch with two hands, going to the bathroom alone, talking on the phone without having to scream over a baby's cries, getting a few minutes to yourself, etc.  I am so glad you love his daycare.  They will love him and care for him almost as good as you do.  It gets easier and you can do it!
  • **HUGS** It will get easier, I promise. Super Duper promise.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 2H2L2H2L member
    imageMrsAJL:

You're going to do just fine.  He is going to do great!  You both will get through tomorrow with some tears, some sadness, but mostly with flying colors. :)

Every day gets easier.  {{{{hugs}}}} and a Yes

Ditto this! GL and I hope tomorrow flies by!
  • The first week is the toughest.  It does get easier.  I never believed anyone when they told me that, but it really does.  {{Hugs}}
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Hang in there!! You so got this and you'll be amazed at how much flyboy thrives at school.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • You'll be fine!  Hang in there!  Good luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ditto everyone.  Today will probably be a little rough, but it will get easier each day, I promise.

And I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your siggy pic!  He is just adorable I just want to give him a little squeeze!!

• Hang in there!  Big (((hugs))) to you!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"