Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

introducing myself

Hi! I am 23 and DH is 24. We are trying for our first. We have tried for the last couple of months with no turn out. Praying this month will workout for us as I just purchased preseed. I am not charting or temping. I want to do this as natural as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know some of yall and pray yall all get what you want very soon!!

Re: introducing myself

• Options

Welcome and best of luck to you.  Charting and temping don't make this process "unnatural"--they simply help you get in touch with your body and let you know what's going on. 

Also, would you mind resizing your siggy pic.  Thanks,and again--good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Team Blue! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    foxxy1foxxy1 member
    Welcome and good luck! 
  • Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

Welcome and best of luck to you.  Charting and temping don't make this process "unnatural"--they simply help you get in touch with your body and let you know what's going on. 

This. Charting & temping is all about educating yourself.

Welcome & GL to you!!

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Started TTC 4/2011.
    Unexplained IF - Started seeing RE on 4/12
    Went on to do three medicated +TI cycles, 3 medicated IUIs - all BFN. 
    10/14 - 1st IVF, Lupron protocol using menopur and bravelle. 14 eggs retrieved, 8 mature and 6 fertilized. 2 transferred and two frozen embies waiting. - BFP!!! 
    EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yunk11yunk11 member
    Welcome! As, PP said, charting isn't unnatural, it's just a way to know what is going on with your body. If you consider Preseed natural, then charting would definitely be natural! Best of luck to you! :)
    View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Options
    I guess I should have used a different word choice. I dont mean natural. I mean with as few tools as possible. If that makes sense. If nothing comes of it in a few months then I will begin to chart and temp which i must say looks difficult and a little scary so i must praise those of you who do it. I feel like I would have so many questions, even after reading all about it.
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm a newbie too and have learned a lot from these ladies!
  • Options

imagemichellef14:
    I guess I should have used a different word choice. I dont mean natural. I mean with as few tools as possible. If that makes sense. If nothing comes of it in a few months then I will begin to chart and temp which i must say looks difficult and a little scary so i must praise those of you who do it. I feel like I would have so many questions, even after reading all about it.

It is a 2 step process repeated every day of your cycle.  Step 1: Take your temp every day.  Step 2.  Enter the temp into FertilityFriend.com

I would strongly suggest at least taking the tutorials on FertilityFriend.com--it is free to join.  Just click on my ticker.  In addition to that, the NEWBIE link at the top has lot of great info as well as reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility

• Options

imagemichellef14:

FYI, charting is helpful for more things than just TTC. I always suggest that if you don't want "pressure" to not use OPKs. Charting temps just confirms that you ovulate, and you can choose to mentally "disregard" FF's prediction about your fertile window. Without temping, there could be problems with your cycle you wouldn't know about. Who knows how many months you could waste with annovulatory cycles and not know. I call it being proactive about knowing what's going on. There are plenty of girls, myself included, that wouldn't have known about problems with our cycles without charting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    Welcome and GL
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!! I hope your stay is short and sweet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! I agree with PPs - charting is not unnatural - it just helps you to really get to know your body and cycles!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"