TTC After a Loss
Options

**** teenmom***

Girl you better just be over here because you like us and it's more active! :).

I kinda playing, I feel like you're my little sister and I want you to succeed in life, not saying that a child would stop that but just wait a few more years! Ok! Love you to pieces.

Did your parents let you stat home?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: **** teenmom***

• Options

LOL I was thinking the same thing! :)

Teenmom, I think everyone would agree you are more than welcome to post here, and I certainly am happy to see you since I haven't been on the MC/PL board much these days.  Since you are so young (in physical age, not mental age, that's for sure), we just tend to want to take care of you I think.  :)

How are you doing these days?  Better I hope...

(Sorry to hijack your post, LoveofMikes!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

• Options
    Yes
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Haha, no worries! I was just lurking because I knew that a lot of you posted over here. I'm definitely not TTC. And I saw your post and thought my advice might help :) 

Yes! I can stay home :) I'm feeling better already just knowing that I'll have a week to myself.

I'm doing much better, but still having bad days.

I appreciate all of you caring so much :) That helps more than anything :) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageTeenmom7:

Haha, no worries! I was just lurking because I knew that a lot of you posted over here. I'm definitely not TTC. And I saw your post and thought my advice might help :) 

Yes! I can stay home :) I'm feeling better already just knowing that I'll have a week to myself.

I'm doing much better, but still having bad days.

I appreciate all of you caring so much :) That helps more than anything :) 

sweetie we all still have bad days! And I'm very glad that your parents are letting you stay home! And you are always welcome here!
  • Options
    Thank you :) I really am not going to try again for a long while. I feel like I owe it to Aubrey to get my life together, and be more stable. Eight dollars an hour and two years left of highschool with no boyfriend isn't exactly a healthy family environment.. So, I'm going to wait :)
  • Options
    I wish all teenagers were as smart and mature as you!
  • Options
    Haha, believe me, I do too! I'm used to it at this point, but I find it hard to relate to people my age. I just want to tell them all to grow up! Not saying that I don't have my moments, aka getting pg, but it's still annoying!
  • Options

imageLoveOfMikesLife:
    I wish all teenagers were as smart and mature as you!

This!  Yes

Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"