3rd Trimester

Amazon credit card

Has anyone signed up for this?  I was doing some baby shopping on Amazon.com and you get a $40 gift card if you sign up for their credit card....looks like there isn't an annual fee either!  Just wondering if anyone has done this and if it's a good card to have....I normally try and stay away from credit cards but I like the points system on this one and I shop Amazon enough.  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Amazon credit card

• I ADORE my Amazon cc.  It's really the only one I use.  The points add up really quickly and since I also do Subscribe and Save for diapers/wipes, I frequently earn enough points that I'm not actually paying money for these essentials for LO.  They now even have a new system where, when you get to check-out, your points automatically convert to a dollar amount that you can (don't have to) use toward your purchase.  It doesn't get any better than that.  And with no annual fee, if you're really an Amazon person (like we are) or will become one when LO gets here, then it's one of the best decisions you can make.
    Photobucket
    My two angels

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have one, but we do buy from Amazon A LOT! We have the Amazon Prime, so we save on shipping. Getting the credit card would be great to rack up points if you only use it. I have a different card and am saving up my points for Amazon giftcards to eventually get a BOB duallie. No more individual ccs for clothing stores for me. I haven't really been able to use them for about 2 yrs straight now d/t me being pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We've had one for about 6 months and have been happy with it.  I like the fact that you can use your points on purchases at anytime, like the PP said.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• I've been happy with mine for the same reasons sited above.  The points really do add up quick.  I am also an "Amazon Mom" so I get free prime membership through that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"