Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What were the best 1st bday gifts?

I'm thinking ahead a couple of months.. but I was just wondering what gifts your LO loved/got a lot of use out of?

I know my fam will get them plenty of clothes and toys, so I want to get them something practical. I'm thinking the PBK Anywhere Chair.. any other suggestions?

Re: What were the best 1st bday gifts?

• The chairs are great, my kids got theirs at 1 year and use them all the time.  Other things DD really got into after 1 year: play kitchen, dolls, doll stroller.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mega blocks.  A picnic table.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Money. We started a savings acct for DS and all the money gifts went in there. Asians tend to give money for first bdays.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pintoy Walker:

EverEarth Shape Sorter:

I dyed some playsilks which are a hit. He's also really enjoying Eric Carle books and books with photograph of real things: animals, vehicles, etc.

imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • We got Ollie the PBK chair and he still loves it today.  Great quality too.  Other great gifts that he has loved- wood peg puzzles, riding toys, leap frog laptop, megablocks, and a small table and chairs. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • books- the big board books with flaps, especially
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She got so much, but she really enjoys her singing teapot, baby doll with stroller and a shape sorter. 
  • chmanachmana member
    My DD got the PBK anywhere chair, leap frog toys, leap frog activity table, and Minnie Mouse laptop (it's pretend).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"