Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Clearblue ovulation test - how many times after positive?

Hello all,

Gosh it was 5 years ago when I was on the knot planning my wedding. After getting married, I never really got on the nest, so nice to meet you :)

A couple of years after getting married, I started thinking about wanting to get pregnant, then of course my husband lost his job like everyone else and baby-making was the last thing on his mind.  He just landed on a fulltime job 4 months ago after 2 & 1/2 unemployment. He's one of those guys who would not feel comfortable getting married or making babies when he's insecure about his situation. As soon as he got a job his attitude towards baby-making dramatically changed and we kind of started trying in May.  In May, we tried without reading any book or doing any research. In June we only had a sex once while I was supposedly fertile so I can't really say we "tried" 

This month, I bought the taking chance of your fertility book, bought clearblue ovulation checker and had a positive mark on Friday night. We had sex Saturday morning with preseed. My question is should I have sex one more time this morning?? If so I gotta go wake up my lazy boy now :)

Any in put would greatly be appreciated!

Re: Clearblue ovulation test - how many times after positive?

• Options
    ok I have an old picture on the bottom, can anyone tell me how to erase it?
  • Options

Your picture is in your siggy. To change it, you'll need to go to your profile and click the "Edit Avatar and Signature" link. Then you can change whatever you have in there.

As far as the TTC question goes...when in doubt, hump it out :) I'd be doing it every day I had a positive, but that's my personal opinion.

Welcome to the board :) Check out Fertility Friend (www.fertilityfriend.com) if you haven't already - it's free and will help you learn lots about TTC.

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    alf005alf005 member
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Your picture is in your siggy. To change it, you'll need to go to your profile and click the "Edit Avatar and Signature" link. Then you can change whatever you have in there.

As far as the TTC question goes...when in doubt, hump it out :) I'd be doing it every day I had a positive, but that's my personal opinion.

Welcome to the board :) Check out Fertility Friend (www.fertilityfriend.com) if you haven't already - it's free and will help you learn lots about TTC.

Yes, yes and yes. :) Welcome to the board!

• Options
    I keep testing until the +OPK turns negative. And I try to have sex each day I get a +.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"