March 2012 Moms
Options

I hate sleeping next to a drunk person

So we had a big family party last night at my IL's. MH proceeded to get plastered. He came to bed long after I did, tripped over our overnight bag and landed on me in the bed. I managed to go back to sleep after that. At least, until a couple hours later when he started hiccuping in his sleep. I thought he was going to puke, which made me concerned (and a little nauseous since that's my baseline these days anyways).

Ugh. Long story short, he was snoring and hiccuping in his sleep all night and I couldn't get farther away from him. I slept like sh*t. This morning, he smelled like scotch and I wanted to puke. He feels so bad (both physically and bad that he did that to me). He was the one puking this morning - not me!

On the upside, we told his parents this morning and they are thrilled! MIL cried happy tears :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hate sleeping next to a drunk person

• Options

We had people over last night too, and I went to bed around 1 am.  My husband was drunken heinz and woke me up while stumbling into our room too.

He snored like a freight train and my sleep was non existent.  He slept till 10 am while I got up with our overnight guests.  I forgot how much I cant stand these nights.  Glad they are few and far between!

Hope you get some rest today. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    drunk people are so annoying to me anymore lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I know what you mean! It hasn't happened since I've been pregnant but I cannot stand it normally, I'm a light sleeper!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member

Oh No! Well at least he puked & not you! :-) 

Hang in there & tell him you want a foot massage!! 

• Options

DH doesn't drink so I thankfully never have to deal with that.

However, the people we stayed with this weekend, were drinking. One of friends was up this morning doing chew. So I ended up having to sit next to him at breakfast. Nothing like the smell of previous night's drunkness, chew, and coffee. I'm not sure how I managed it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"