September 2011 Moms

BRU completion coupon - Exlucsions?

Now I know we've talked a lot about completion coupons, how much % off, when they come, online vs. in store. However, I looked back a few pages and haven't seen this question covered.

What are the exclusions? Same as the 20% off coupons where you can't use it on the expensive brand names, toys, diapers or formula?? It says that it lists the exclusions and restrictions on the actual completion coupon so I didn't know if any of you have one in your hot little hands and could tell me. 

Had my shower yesterday and got a lot of great stuff, however still need some of our big stuff, and would rather take advantage of any sales out there (like the BOGO Tommee 'Tippee stuff now instead of waiting for a 10% coupon that I can't even use.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: BRU completion coupon - Exlucsions?

• Yup--got mine yesterday, and here's the list of exclusions:

Excludes ALL toys, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, Combi, Cybex, ERGObaby, Maclaren, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Motherhood Maternity, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, RobotGalaxy, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling.

So yeah...good luck with that.

• Thank you. I had a feeling. I'm sorry but such a big superstore like that, I find that to be absolute horseshiit. It is 10% ffs, its not going to break their bank.
  • Loading the player...
  • plus, they don't usually let you combine offers.  so, if something is on sale, you can't use a coupon on top of that.  so if it's BOGO, that's a better deal than the 15% off for the completion anyways.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTheFannins729:
    plus, they don't usually let you combine offers.  so, if something is on sale, you can't use a coupon on top of that.  so if it's BOGO, that's a better deal than the 15% off for the completion anyways.

Good to know! Thank you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"