Cloth Diapering
Options

MamaMade replacement soaker?

Did anyone else sign up to be a tester for her new soaker and not get it yet? She said she was going to send it out on the 15th, but I have yet to get it. I just want to make sure I'm not the only one before I send her a email letting her know. Hopefully it didn't get lost or something!
Gavin Alexander
8/25/10

Re: MamaMade replacement soaker?

• Options
    I didn't get one either.  I just figured since she is redesigning the whole thing that we are out of luck and just didn't tell us she isn't doing it.  I figured she would confirm the address it was going to before sending.  You could probably email her and ask.  I wasn't too worried about it.  I just add an extra layer to it right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStellarStina26:
    I didn't get one either.  I just figured since she is redesigning the whole thing that we are out of luck and just didn't tell us she isn't doing it.  I figured she would confirm the address it was going to before sending.  You could probably email her and ask.  I wasn't too worried about it.  I just add an extra layer to it right now.

That's what I'm leaning towards also. I'm not too upset considering I didn't pay for anything but I'll shoot her a email just to double check. Can't hurt anything!

Gavin Alexander
    8/25/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't heard anything about the soakers yet. I do know that she is taking a break from making diapers for a while so she may have decided not to do the testers. I'm not going to stress.
  • Options
    I was thinking about asking about this the other day... I have M3s and did not get a tester insert. I know there have been issues. I wonder if you could get replacement soakers from another WAHM?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"