2nd Trimester

firm tummy?

ok so my tummy usually feels firm... but yesterday and today it feels a little softer.  why?  could the baby just be toward my back more?

thanks guys! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: firm tummy?

• Mine was always really firm and now I can push around it.  My dr. didnt' anything was wrong.
  • It's likely where the baby is positioned. He/she is swimming in a mighty big pool in there ;-) No worries.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket
    Caleb Jonathan
    Born November 30, 2011

The Winking of an Eye
    A blog about the mommyhood, wifehood and lifehood of a misplaced Minnesotan in SoCal
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine usually feels the most firm in the morning.  It changes throughout the day.  It's nothing to be concerned about.
  • Probably just the position of the baby, or some bloat going away. Sometimes I still get some pretty tight tummy bloat that comes and goes.
    Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Could be the amount of amnio fluid too.  By mid pregnancy the amount increases alot.  You might be putting on more weight in the middle too making the uterus a little more difficult to feel.  Mine isn't usually hard except when she moves a certain way or I have a BH contrax so I know they can change firmness. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"