TTC After a Loss
Options

Period question (length of AF)

Since my body regulated after my m/c, my periods are getting shorter every month or two.  Started at 9 days, then 8, then 7, then 6... With a lot of spotting at the end of my period and now dwindling down to a day or two of spotting.  Could this be a good sign that my body is more "normal" now?  I am SO happy I just had a 6 day period.  Anyone else have this happen?

I have also been having O pains already -- I wonder if I am going to O earlier this month since my cramping started earlier.

Thoughts?

Re: Period question (length of AF)

• Options
    I don't have any real advice because my first two AFs, were so light I almost didn't think they were AF at all - just cramps and heavier spotting, the third AF was "normal" and that did last a little longer than what I used to have.  Light flow progressing to moderate back to light and then spotting for a day or two, full thing lasting 7-8 days including the spotting.  So...sorry I don't have really good info for you, but FX your body is regulated!  Lots of O dust to ya!
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have any advice, as I have had my first AF post m/c yet, but I just wanted to say good luck and fx that your body is getting back to normal!
    First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"