Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Fading out?

I know it's asked on here a lot if OPKs fade in and out, and I know they do for some and don't for others. This is my first cycle TTC and using OPKs. I got 3 positives on CD 53 and 54 (2 on 53 and 1 on 54). Yesterday morning (CD 55) I got what I would consider a negative, but it was close. I went to an outdoors wedding yesterday and it was SO hot and I drank probably 3 glasses of tea. When I got home I did another OPK and it was completely negative, like barely a line. This morning I took one to double check that it was still negative, and it was like yesterday morning: what I would say is negative, but very close to positive. I know drinking a lot can mess with an HPT, but can it do the same with OPKs? I've read that it's usually better to take an OPK later in the day, but I've gotten the strongest positives in the morning. Do you think mine are fading out, and all the tea I drank yesterday messed with the OPK last night or what?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Fading out?

• Options
    Yes, OPKs can be affected by diluted urine as well. OPKs will also fade out when your surge is over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"