2nd Trimester

M/S...still?!?!

I am really starting to get sick of gagging almost every morning when I get up and it only gets worse when I try to brush my teeth.  Just when I think I am finally over it and haven't hurled in the sink for a couple mornings I end up having a super fun and exciting 5 minute gag-fest...am I the only one this is still happening to?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: M/S...still?!?!

• I am not as far along as you but still puking at 16 weeks. So not fun...
  • Yeah, it's been coming back for me here lately. I eat gummy bears (I know not healthy) after drinking water because water tastes so awful to me it makes me nauseous. The gummy bear thing came from me having a gag episode while babysitting my five year old niece and she offered me gummy bears to help. They work for me though :) lol. The gummy bears seem to calm my stomach down some and keep me from having to run to the bathroom.

• Loading the player...
  • I still throw up in the mornings.  I have to eat something immediately after waking or it's all over.  Usually a spoonful of peanut butter is enough to get me going until I have the time to eat a real breakfast.
  • With my daughter, my m/s lasted the whole 40 weeks. :(  I am really hoping that is not the case this time, but who knows??  I am 13 weeks and it is showing no signs of slowing down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and I threw up this week. I have to eat immediately when I get out of bed or I throw up, and the only thing I can keep down first thing in the morning is cool ranch doritos. Talk about healthy. I usually have to eat something morer substantial within the hour or get sick again.... I'm guessing this isn't going to get better at this point.
  • imagestardust317:
    I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and I threw up this week. I have to eat immediately when I get out of bed or I throw up, and the only thing I can keep down first thing in the morning is cool ranch doritos. Talk about healthy. I usually have to eat something morer substantial within the hour or get sick again.... I'm guessing this isn't going to get better at this point.

I'm also still getting sick regularly. 

It's funny that the PP mentioned Cool Ranch Doritos because that is my go-to snack these days. I don't know why but it seriously calms my stomach down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me! I'm still taking Zofran, but I still puke (violently puking - it's horrible) frequently.

I had m/s with DS until 28 weeks, but that was mainly nauseu- not really puking. I'm hoping this stops soon.

• I've thrown up EVERY morning since about month 2. It doesn't matter if I eat or drink something, I throw up anyway. Near that month 2, I was also sick at night and couldn't keep much food down, but that got better after several weeks. But my literal morning sickness stuck around, and then I usually feel better after (so far...)

Everybody keeps saying "it'll go away." Well, I stopped believing that.

With me, my mom threw up from month 1-8 every day, almost all day. So I feel glad that I'm not like that, but it's still not very fun.

• I never had a gagging problem, I just full out vomit EVERYTHING and then some. Ive had this since week 8 and still going.. but i take medication everyday and it helps control my nausea. Thank goodness!!
  • I really, REALLY hate to say this but I did that up until I hit around 34 weeks.  I couldn't brush my teeth either.  Hang in there...it's SOO worth it in the end (and I know people keep telling you that, but it's true!).

P.S.  Maybe this will make you laugh...my husband is actually what made me the most nautious!  Anything about him: body odor, breath, snoring, eating, him touching me.  Poor guy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedlh1z71@yahoo.com:

I really, REALLY hate to say this but I did that up until I hit around 34 weeks.  I couldn't brush my teeth either.  Hang in there...it's SOO worth it in the end (and I know people keep telling you that, but it's true!).

Oh I can deal with the nausea while brushing my teeth (I did the whole time I was pg with DD) If only it were that easy this time and I wasn't full on gagging into the sink almost every morning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"