April 2012 Moms

I've Been Outed

DH and I went to my SIL's wedding yesterday. Throughout the day, one of the bridesmaids called me out 3 different times with "Are you pregnant?" No! 1 My fingers were swollen from the heat. 2 We talked about how crazy I am (long joke). 3 I was the DD for MH at his sister's wedding. Finally, after the last comment, I said, "Yup, with triplets! You want one?"

Then later in the night, while we were schmoozing with the family, someone congratulated me and pointed to my belly. Based on our faces, she said, "You're pregnant, right?" Some random family member told her that we were, when in fact, we've told NO ONE yet. I can't wait to get this secret out, because this is more frustration than it's worth! 

Micah Leonard
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I've Been Outed

• Wow!  I think you should ask the random family member that outed you for lottery numbers.
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • sam19sam19 member
    haha what a pain. I'd be really annoyed if someone kept saying I was pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejbaron:
    Wow!  I think you should ask the random family member that outed you for lottery numbers.

GREAT point!!!! 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagejbaron:
    Wow!  I think you should ask the random family member that outed you for lottery numbers.

lol I agree.... I is definitely tough trying to not tell anyone!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!  Good luck keeping it quiet any longer, LOL!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"