2nd Trimester

2nd+ timers...

Those of you who are preggo with your second or more, when did you feel movement? With my first, it was about three or four months, but I have heard it can happen sooner with your second...curious to see when I can anticipate those wonderful feelings of baby moving inside again Big Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 2nd+ timers...

• With my first I don't think I felt anything until around 24 weeks... (anterior placenta) this time I still haven't felt anything that I could call a kick- some weird little sensations here and there that started happening really early but they are very infrequent. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Soooo early this time around! I really think there is something to be said for being a "veteran". The flutters started around mid-may which I believe puts me around 16 or so weeks? It was still so exciting even though I have had the experience before. Of course now her movement is constant with much more strength but ill never forget that first little flutter :)
  • Loading the player...
  • With #1 it was around 15 weeks

This time it was 18 weeks.  I have an anterior placenta this time.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • imageWaiting4myJulyBaby:
    With my first I don't think I felt anything until around 24 weeks... (anterior placenta) this time I still haven't felt anything that I could call a kick- some weird little sensations here and there that started happening really early but they are very infrequent. 

anterior placenta for me too. Although this time around I started feeling movements at 14-15 weeks. Sporadic around then, but now I am feeling them all the time. this time around the kicks feel a ton stronger and sometimes startle me - I was used to just nudges because of AP the first time around.

• I didn't feel anything until late with ds, like at least 20 weeks probably.  This time I felt flutters at 13 weeks, kicks from the outside at 19 weeks, and I can now see my belly move sometimes.
  • 1st- 16 weeks

2nd- 19 weeks but had an anterior placenta and she wasn't a big mover

3rd- 17 weeks

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With my son I didn't start feeling him until 24 weeks.  With this pregnancy I started feeling movement around 16 weeks.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"