TTC After a Loss

This is why I only get papers on Sundays

They're fvcking depressing. Section A has 4 stories on the front, one about the debt talks, one about our ass face governors agenda, one about teachers being fvcked over yet again by the ass faces "plan" and one about health care. Section B is a full page about a woman being taken to OK after hiding out here after brutally murdering 2 people.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is why I only get papers on Sundays

• delinodelino member
    I skip right to the sales flyers in Sunday paper...only depressing part is that I can't buy everything!
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I NEVER read/watch the news.  I may be oblivious, but I would rather not know.  There is nothing I can do about it...  Huh?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We never watch the news either. The only stuff I know is from the internet (and I don't seek it out), the Sunday paper and whatever snips of The Today Show I get to see.
  • Yea, I refuse to read the news or watch the news...people might view me as ignorant or immature because instead of reading the paper on a Sunday morning I'm watching my Netflix marathon of Say Yes to the Dress, but which makes me happier?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Tongue Tied Creepos. The only part I look at is the obits, comics, and sales. The rest of the information I hope to get a fair understanding through osmosis. It's just exhausting to keep track of all that negativity.
  • imagelotus88:
    Tongue Tied Creepos. The only part I look at is the obits, comics, and sales. The rest of the information I hope to get a fair understanding through osmosis. It's just exhausting to keep track of all that negativity.

https://cjonline.com/news/2011-07-30/anti-abortion-activists-question-strategy

This is on the front page every.single.sunday. He's the ass who is hurting this state. He spent $300,000 on making upgrades in the statehouse (that weren't necessary), is building a parking garage UNDER the statehouse and then, after doing all this shlt (over $1m in work) discovers he didn't consider the outer stone-work and roof (which is sagging). So he took more money from us, money from the teachers, cut ALL arts in public schools and is doing that I linked above.

He wants to make all the records from those public knowledge and have lists out. 

• ***siggy warning****

I watch the news, so I don't have to read the papers. It is all depressing though.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • imagedelino:
    I skip right to the sales flyers in Sunday paper...only depressing part is that I can't buy everything!
    This! I don't know if yall's paper has it, but I also read the "dear Annie" and "dear heloise" columns.
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"