March 2012 Moms

Cervical? discomfort

I have been having some on and.off kind.of sharp internal pains. I think maybe my.cervix or something in that area. I don't recall this from last time and I won't have a doctor until next week due to some insurance issues. Has anyone had this and mentioned it to your doc?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

Re: Cervical? discomfort

• I had some pains there yesterday (I think it is your pelvic floor muscles) but I was also seen in the ER and they had said that those types of pains could be explained from the uterus expaning. I hope everything turns out ok!
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • On my last BMB we referred to this as 'lightning crotch' because of how mysteriously it comes and goes. It doesn't mean anything's wrong, and last pregnancy I had it mostly in 2nd tri.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFergie+1:
    On my last BMB we referred to this as 'lightning crotch' because of how mysteriously it comes and goes. It doesn't mean anything's wrong, and last pregnancy I had it mostly in 2nd tri.
    Oh.yes! Lightning crotch! It's all coming back to me. I'm surprised it didn't come to me when I thought it felt like a bolt of lightning....duh
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• i don't remember having it until much later last time, but i've definitely been feeling something of the sort already. Hoping it's just normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"