December 2011 Moms

Help! Boy names are hard :(

Okay, so DH and I can't agree on boy names...it's actually embarrassing to tell ppl what he likes (Elwood, LMAO).  So I came up with a list of names, some I really like, some are a reach(hoping he'll like something), and some are interesting so I included them as well.  Tell me your utmost honest thoughts.Idea  TY!!  Click on the name my baby badge plx, couldn't get link to work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help! Boy names are hard :(

• UGH! I know what you mean! DH and I barely have time together since he works ALL the time now- we finally got a chance to talk and a girl name came quick. . . since we are team green we need a boy name too- HA what a joke! We can't agree on ANYTHING!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Boy names were hard for us too and for that reason alone, I am glad that we are having a girl Big Smile. I really like Seth on your list!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted :) Do you like Tatum? You just have to be sure to use a 'boy' middle name.. Tatum Michael, Tatum Joseph.... Just an idea ;) GL!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
    Blog Time!!
    the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm having a hard time myself, its even harder because we have the middle name picked out already.  My plan is to come up 3 names and decide once our little man is here.  

GOOD LUCK!! 

• Voted!  I like Seth best.
  • I really like the names Chase and Seth from your list. Good luck making your decision!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like the names Cole, Seth, and Chase from your list.

Cole is actually in our top two names right now!  I like it cause it's kind of different but at the same time I feel like it's a strong boy name. 

• We're in the same boat...boy names are WAY harder :( We had a name all picked out for a girl, but of course our little man threw us a curveball. My fave name from your list is Seth. GL!
  • FIL just told us we should use the name Elwood as a MN Tongue Tied
  • imagebergs720:
    FIL just told us we should use the name Elwood as a MN Tongue Tied

lol Sry about your FIL  TY for all your thoughts! DH and I have both agreed that we, like most of you, like Seth the best.  We both decided that we like the name Ashe/Ash/Ashton as well, which wasn't even on the list.  So for a middle name I would like to use a name from my family.  So either Seth or Ashe with these as MN, what do you think:

1.  Richard(my dad)

2.  Walter(my paternal grandfather)

3.  Adam(DH)(I consider this more for Seth than for Ashe, too many "A"s)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"