Success after IF
Options

flutterby

I have been meaning to tell you that I waved to you both on the way up and on the way back as I saw the sign for your town off the 101.  Wish we had more time so we could have stopped to meet you and the little lady for lunch.  Next time! 

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: flutterby

• Options

Aww, that is sweet of you!! Yeah, our lil town is just that....an exit on the 101, lol. It supposedly has the *best* weather in the country though (according to Jeopardy, ha ha!)

We would LOVE to meet you and your family, so definitely next time you are up our way, or we are down yours, we will try and plan something out. MH even knows about you, I show him little videos of your girls when you post them :)

Loved your pics of the girls at the park. I was like, "I know where they are!" :)

*I will say when you first posted your check-in on FB, I laughed. It said you were at Pirates Cove, which is a nude beach in Avila. I think you were at the Dinosaur Caves (the park right next to the ocean, at the top of the cliffs, right?)*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    *Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
    Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
    SAIFW
  • Options

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!  I wasn't sure if Pirate's Cove was the right one, but that's what popped up on my phone.  LOL!!  No, we definitely weren't there.  LMAO!

Yep, it was right off the frontage road there in Shell Beach, alongside the ocean.  We stopped there on the way back down, too.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It is a nice park. They have a farmer's market there each week.

A friend of mine recently went to Pirates Cove (I have hiked near it, but did not venture down on it ;)) and she said there was a guy there that had a shirt, but no shorts/swim trunks/pants on, that kept walking up and down the beach. He would get near her, the movement would catch her eye, she would look up, and.......

hahaha! Ick!

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    SAIFW
  • Options

OMG!  Gross!  What is wrong with people?!

I would actually like to spend some more time in SLO.  What a cool town.  The first time I went in '09 I was in so much pain from my kidney thing that I didn't get to walk around much.  We ate at Big Sky Cafe and it was good.  Then this time we went to Splash Cafe (twice) and loved it.  Clearly I love food.  Haha.

• Options

People? I can't answer that question. There is a guy that I see outside my work all the time. He wears a tux, well parts of it, the cummerbund, the bow tie. He wanders the parking lot talking about God and yelling at the top of his lungs, "BA BA BA BOOOM, BA BA BA BOOM!!!!"

Speaking of Splash Cafe....I have heard so many good things about it, but in the four years we have lived here.....we have never gone! Need to try it. Babsie7 and her hubby like Firestone in SLO, too, but we haven't eaten there either. lol

We have tried tons of places, but not all. Which that would be hard, I guess. But then we go to Chili's for lunch, ha!

You should come up for a long weekend sometime. Get here on a Wednesday, go to Farmer's in SLO on Thursday, go to the beach in Avila on Friday, winetasting in Paso Saturday.....:) I will happily accompany you!

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    SAIFW
This discussion has been closed.