Parenting

I'm bored and drinking... anyone here?

ask me anything? drunk games? something? I'm bored.

Re: I'm bored and drinking... anyone here?

• Sorry.  I'm no fun.  Had a glass of wine or two, but that's just making me more pissy and depressed.  It's been a rough week.  We still have no a/c upstairs.  I now have 4 kids sleeping in my dining room (my three plus my niece is here for a week and a half).  DH and I have been camping out on an air mattress in the living room.  I'm beyond exhausted, sore and totally cranky.  I guess we're lucky downstairs works.  It has trouble keeping up during the day since upstairs gets so hot, but it's still mostly staying cool and nights are fine.  Looks like it will be at least Tuesday or Wednesday before it gets fixed.  Plus other little things.
  • Oh my goodness Ciarrai, that totally sucks!! Drink another glass...or bottle. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I would, but I have to work bright and early tomorrow morning.  Cute little 9-month-old shoot.  Smile  And they have a/c.

But yeah, just a rough week.  The a/c is just nuts, but there's other little things.  DS's 18-month visit was yesterday.  He's 19lbs 6oz.  So yes, he's still the size of a 7 month old.  We have to do ONE LAST test just to be certain, but the pedi was so reassuring.  I really would have been fine except we were in the waiting room with another 18-month-old who was twice his size and a little 4 month old who weighed almost as much as him.  Then the eejit office lady didn't offer him a sticker when we were leaving b/c she thought he was too little.  I had to ask for one and the kid was so excited and proud to get his own.  Carried the stupid thing around all day.  And other things like that.  None of it would get to me on its own (except the a/c) but all together it's adding up and beating me down, you know?

• I hear ya, it's twice as hard to take when our kids are involved. ((HUGS)) My friend has a DS the exact age/size as yours. I hear her frustrations all the time. It's going to get better! It has to! :)

Have fun on the photo shoot! I'm jealous, I would love to have the knowledge and set up that you awesome photog moms have. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"