Trouble TTC
Options

Enjoying w/ some wine, who's with me?

Cheers! I haven't drank anything in a while, so I've had 2 glasses and getting emotional at everything. I saw a baby on TV and started crying. Ugh, thinking it's just the wine right now. Prob should've stopped at one glass. It tasted so good though.

Me=30, DH=31
Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
7/11-9/11 Break from RE
Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Enjoying w/ some wine, who's with me?

• Options
    I usually don't drink during the 2ww, but I still have half a container of Sangria Slush in my freezer and broke down tonight and had about a half-glass worth of it.  Then I got even more emotional.  Definitely a bad decision.

• Options
    I rarely drink at all anymore, DH can't so we don't keep alcohol in the house really.  So I'm not joining you tonight, but we went to Outback last night and I tried their margarita trio.  Three little margaritas in regular, pomegranate, and mango.  It was so good, but I definitely slept hard last night from my margarita-sleepies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LindzKLindzK member

My DH doesn't drink either. That is why I rarely do, but I'm on a "break cycle" from the RE, so I decided it was time to open the wine! Those Margaritas and Sangria sound really good too! Enjoy! And as far as the 2ww goes, my philosophy is "Drink till it's Pink"! And Good Luck during your 2ww Elf!

Me=30, DH=31
    Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
    TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
    2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
    7/11-9/11 Break from RE
    Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"