TTC After a Loss
Options

Psychic Reading Done!! {and NOT Stormy}

There's a psychic in our area that is very very good. He does a lot of private parties, of no more than 15 people. He goes around the room and reads everyone.. about a 5 minute reading and you get to ask a question at the end.

I saw him in May 2009, March 2011 and then tonight.

In ALL THREE readings, he mentions twins.
In May 2009 he said: You have an extremely strong vibration of twins around you, and if you don't have twin children, you will have twin grandchildren. Twins seem to descend you and I believe they will be boy twins, and I think they will be fraternal boy twins.
In March 2011 he said: You also have a vibration of twins around you. Someone in your family will have twin children, I think they'll be boy twins, and I think they'll be fraternal rather than identical. But I think someone in your family will have twin boy children.
Tonight he said: One reason I came to you {I was first} is because you have a very strong vibration of twins around you. And twins may come into your family twice. I don't know if you'll have twin children, or twin grandchildren. I feel like twins will come into your family twice. I feel like there may already be a set of twins, I don't' know for sure, but I think this is back aways that there might be a set. But I think there are 2 more sets yet to come.

In both March and tonight, the question I asked was "How many children do you see me having?"
In March 2011 he said: Do you have... {pauses and mumbles "oh no you don't"} I see 3, okay, do you have 2 now? {Myself dumbfounded and mumbles "kinda" through tears.} Okay, because I feel there may be 2 already, and there might be 1 more. Okay, that may be a boy child.
Tonight he said: Uh.. {pauses} First I saw 2 and then I saw a third child. Do you have 2 now? {I said, "I kind of do, I have a step-son and a daughter that has passed"} Okay, I think there will be one more child that will be significant and that will be a girl child. .... right before he was leaving I snuck in one more question, if there was a time frame for the 3rd child.... he said within the next 2 years.

Tonight he also said I have "red" around my thyroid area and there might be an imbalance that I'd need to take medication. I'll have to talk to my OBGYN to see when the last testing on my thyroid was done, I think it was in February/March.

In May 2009, before we got pregnant with Aurora, he said: It does show a little bit of frustration in the abdominal area, high and to the center of the stomach. So you may go through a bit of aggravation there at some point. I sometimes wonder if he saw the stillbirth? I've had no other stomach/abdominal issues.

I would love to sit down with him and just ask him so many questions!! Someday i'll feel okay spending $75 to have a private session with him.... but that's way too much for me to just throw at him for 15 minutes.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

Re: Psychic Reading Done!! {and NOT Stormy}

• Options

WOW!  I'm not into psychic readings myself, but I do like reading everyones that get them done.  That is very interesting what he mentioned about an abdominal disturbance while you were pregnant with Aurora.  I really hope your rainbow baby comes sooner, rather than later within that 2 year time frame!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    wow, that is pretty cool! 
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

WOW!  I'm not into psychic readings myself, but I do like reading everyones that get them done.  That is very interesting what he mentioned about an abdominal disturbance while you were pregnant with Aurora.  I really hope your rainbow baby comes sooner, rather than later within that 2 year time frame!

Well I wasn't pregnant with her yet. We concieved around August/September. I wasn't charting but according to her due date I ovulated around September 1st.

I was really hoping for before the 2 year time frame too!!! He gave my friend a 11-18 month time frame to have the baby in her arms. That I could deal with!

• Options

Sorry, reading fail!  Sometimes they don't 'see' the whole picture so absolutely it could be before 2 years!!  That's still interesting Smile

P.S.  I see you've finally ovulated!!  I've been chart stalking you! 

• Options
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

Sorry, reading fail!  Sometimes they don't 'see' the whole picture so absolutely it could be before 2 years!!  That's still interesting Smile

Yes!! I'm pretty sure it was yesterday, which is why I was so confident to manually override. I had the WORST O pain. It was on my left side... and the last 4 cycles I've ovulated from my right side. So i'm wondering if that might be the reason why it was so painful. Then I had my usual {ute cramps that feel like i did a million sit ups} last night. That temp better keep rising!

• Options

I wonder.... maybe he doesn't see my step-son. Maybe he see's two and then one on the side. The one being Aurora and the two being the twins he sees.

I guess we'll wait and see!

• Options
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

Yes!! I'm pretty sure it was yesterday, which is why I was so confident to manually override. I had the WORST O pain. It was on my left side... and the last 4 cycles I've ovulated from my right side. So i'm wondering if that might be the reason why it was so painful. Then I had my usual {ute cramps that feel like i did a million sit ups} last night. That temp better keep rising!

Fingers and toes will continue to be crossed!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"