April 2011 Moms
Options

Update - Trip to Chicago

Well, we made it through our trip to Chicago.  DD was pretty good on both flights - slept most of the time and only got a little fussy at the end during the descent.  The hotel had a portable crib for us which she didn't mind sleeping in.  I had to be at a work conference most of the time we were there so DH was in charge of DD (which is fine, he is a SAHD).  However, it was so hot & humid that he didn't feel comfortable having DD outside much so they didn't really do much. Sad

Thursday we did go to the Art Institute after my conference finished up which was awesome.  DD loved looking at the paintings and statues.  She started screaming when we showed her a Buddhist demon statue in the Japanese section though (and I didn't blame her - it was scary!).  

The one bad thing is that we all got colds somehow on the trip, DD's first ever cold.  Ah well.  We are glad to be home!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: Update - Trip to Chicago

• Options
    Glad the trip was a success.  I'm sure it felt great to know you can travel and even have fun with your LO.  Hope everyone gets over their colds quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"