Parenting after a Loss

what's up hookers?

not much going on here.  i'm waiting for my first appt, i'm having insurance woes, so we'll see.  i'm planning to see mw's and my dr, but it might just end up being mw's and they don't do appts until 12 weeks.  so, i wait. 

we are going on our much anticipated cruise next weekend!!  i'm so excited.  DH surprised me with the cruise on Christmas and i've had to wait all this time.  it's for our anniversary. 

image excited!

anywho, what's going on with you's?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what's up hookers?

• IndifferentSemi-Bedrest for the next 10 days... trying to let C cook until 37 weeks - but my doc says he'll let him come as of now so the effort is well.... sort of weird for me.  Want him to cook.  Want to stop cooking him.  So I am basically dictating last minute baby plans from the recliner:)

I think I should smuggle you into my doctor's office for an early U/S:)  Head on over!

• Sitting at work, laughing at my DH for not noticing he's a friend short on FB, getting over illness from the carrier monkey known as Jax, that's about it!
  • Loading the player...
  • ugh, that sucks, alice!  bedrest only sounds like a good idea, but in reality it's not.  i can only imagine having to do it with a toddler.  my mom was on bedrest with my sister for like 6 mths due to incompetent cervix.  i was 17 at the time so i was basically her biitch.  angelica go here, angelica do this, angelica get me this, angelica get me that, drive to the store to get me xyz, blah blah blah.  :)

i hope the time passes quickly for you.  are you still having contractions? 

oh no, i dont want an early u/s.  there is a place i can go to get one if i want one.  i really don't want one at all, but i might have one before this is all over.  i know the mw's prefer to know where the placenta is. 

• imagevlewis515:
    Sitting at work, laughing at my DH for not noticing he's a friend short on FB, getting over illness from the carrier monkey known as Jax, that's about it!

how did he finally notice??  if that were me robert wouldn't add me back as a friend. 

• Hi Tex!

Doing fine here. Have done two nights in a row of "build your own yogurt/icecream sundae" so now I'm hungry for another dessert. :( DS is cranky due to both bottom teeth growing in (and he's biting me!) and possibly a top one making its way in. 100 days until his 1st birthday. OMG

So glad to see ya on here :) I can't wait to see an u/s of baby Tex. 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageTexas77again:

imagevlewis515:
    Sitting at work, laughing at my DH for not noticing he's a friend short on FB, getting over illness from the carrier monkey known as Jax, that's about it!

how did he finally notice??  if that were me robert wouldn't add me back as a friend. 

He still hasn't! And Chris may say he's not going to but all I have to do is grab his phone and add myself back on through his FB app! 

• Hey Tex :) I tried to run away from home tonight. But failed. There is only one hotel here in Podunk I would stay at... And they are full. So I have to go back home. Boo. ETA - have fun on your cruise!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • islelily-  wow, only 100 days!  that's crazy and teeth already!  do you guys want a second one at some point?  if so you better get on it, you can't be on this board unless you are 2u2 or 3u3!  LOL

vlewis- oops, reading comprehension fail.  i thought you said he DID notice.  ha ha at adding yourself back on.  men don't pay attention to shiit.

iky-  why you run away?  you come stay here.  do you like dogs??

• We have been discussing another one, but trying to figure out which way we want to go (it took us forever this time so start now, but do we want them that close in age?) Decisions decisions!  Seriously about the 2U2! What's in the water?? I am very happy lots of ladies are having an easier time this time around, ya know?

And I am jealousE of you going on a cruise. How awesome! 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hurry up with the u/s already! Dear god, i'vebeen waiting since 2009 for your damn u/s!
  • A cruise sounds like a perfect way to distract you from thinking about an U/S..... have a blast!!!
  • Have fun on the cruise!  And check your damn messages already!
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • imageMrs0815:
    Hurry up with the u/s already! Dear god, i'vebeen waiting since 2009 for your damn u/s!
    For effing realz. As for me I'm just hanging out waiting to escape (hopefully) first tri successfully.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"