Success after IF
Options

Ugh-- most difficult ER ever.

I've had 5 ERs and two hyterscopy's and today's was by far the worse.  I got 16 eggs which is lower than my standard 20 so I'm not jazzed about that either-- but the real issue is how much pain I am in. ER was at 3 and we didn't leave SGFC until 4:40-- we are never there for more than 30 minutes post procedure.  For two of them I didn't even take the vicodin. Today I had vicodin, morphine and then benadryl (because I got really nauseous too).  I am much better right now but I am still cramping pretty bad.

Of course, if I get knocked up, it will all be worth it so I am soliciting more positive vibes if you've got any.  

Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh-- most difficult ER ever.

• Options
    smileesmilee member

I am sorry, hon. You've been on my mind all day.  I hope that you are feeling better and that you get a great fert report.

Hang in there.

XO 

• Options

it will be so worth it!!!

hope you feel better soon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry hunny :( I hope you are able to crawl in bed with a hot pad and cuddle the day away....
  • Options
    I've been thinking about you today as well.  Here's hoping you got 16 excellent quality eggs and end up with a great fert. report.   Did they say why you might be in more pain this time?  They don't think you over stimmed....do they?  Well, take your meds, rest and stay hydrated.  I hope you feel better very soon.
  • Options
    Take it easy tonight lady!!!  Thinking of you and cant wait to hear the fert report!!
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    Sorry it sucked so bad, good luck with your feet report . 16 is amazing!
  • Options
    Oh no!  Well, I hope you feel better soon and I think 16 eggs is tremendous (this coming from the girl who only had 6 eggs with ther 1st IVF and 10 eggs with her 2nd IVF).  Good luck and I will keep my eye out for updates!!
  • Options
    16 sounds great to me! Hoping you feel better soon and get a great fert report.
  • Options
    I'm sorry this time was so much harder.  I'm sending lots of good vibes that one of those 16 eggs will become a perfect little baby over the next 9 months.  :)
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    i hope the pain was worth it and you got some great eggs! i am looking forward to your fert report tomorrow!
  • Options
    you have every spare good vibe I got, lady!  GOOD LUCK!  sorry the road to get there was so sucky....
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options

I'm sorry!!! I hope it is all worth it in the end and you get a bfp!

If it makes you feel better i was extremely sick after my hsg, iui's and er... I usually spent 2 hours or more recovering bc I just get super messed up after having foreign objects in me I guess?! So to me it sounds normal Stick out tongue

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"