June 2011 Moms

Baby girl dedication dress?

We do a baby dedication at our church, and we're having our daughter dedicated mid-August. 

Anyone seen anything really cute lately that would be a great dedication dress for a baby girl?  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Baby girl dedication dress?

• We had our baby dedicated in an offwhite dress with a little pink flower on it.  I got it at as a gift so I don't know where it came from.  Don't know if you have Belk but they have an extra 50% off their summer clearance right now.  They have had some really cute things. Dillards didn't have much in the baby size at our store. 
  • JcPenny has a lot of white dresses in the baby section that are for weddings/baptisms.  Sorry I can't be of more help as DD's baptism gown is sewn from my mother-in-law's wedding dress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought my niece's baptism gown from Macy's last year.  All the department stores have a selection as does BRU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My MIL bought a christining gown for DD's dedication. It's very prety and she got it at BRU. It was kind of sweet, she is catholic and called my mom to see what a dedication is. And if it was ok if she bought a dress.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had bought ours from Nordstrom, the brand was Baby Biscotti.  My little sister and I looked at more styles online for her wedding... They aren't labeled as wedding gowns or baptism gowns, but the white ones are perfect in my mind.  I like them because they aren't the usual satin which is not only hot, but not comfortable.  Ours was cotton and linen.  We got tons of compliments!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just bought one at JCPenney. I was surprised at how much they are (around $60), but I used a coupon so that helped a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"