December 2010 Moms

Anyone thinking b-day party already?

We are thinking super early about DD's birthday party because I love to plan, and honestly, it gives me something to do when DH is working and DD napping.  We are thinking Minnie Mouse theme?  DD is in love with MM Clubhouse.  She is also being Minnie for Halloween.  What have you ladies come up with?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone thinking b-day party already?

• yep, we're planning early too.  dinosaur theme!

we're doing griffs baptism and 1st birthday together.  last month we booked the restaurant and church.  i also bought and put together the goody bags for the kids.  ive talked to the lady who is going to make the cake but we're planning on having a real consultation in october.  ive bought the silver bags that will hold the personalized (have yet to purchase) m&ms that are the party favors.  i did buy the tags that we'll be attaching to the silver bags though.  oh i also bought a smallish banner where we'll get guests to sign and leave a msg for griffin.  ive made the invitations on vistaprint but havent ordered them yet because i want to add some of griffins more recent pics closer to when i mail them out.  i want to get magnets for close family members too but i saw at one point on vistaprint they were half price and shipping was free so i may wait for that sale again and get a magnet for each family (which i guess would be part of the party favor).

i think thats all ive done so far lol 

• imagexxbabycakesxx:

yep, we're planning early too.  dinosaur theme!

we're doing griffs baptism and 1st birthday together.  last month we booked the restaurant and church.  i also bought and put together the goody bags for the kids.  ive talked to the lady who is going to make the cake but we're planning on having a real consultation in october.  ive bought the silver bags that will hold the personalized (have yet to purchase) m&ms that are the party favors.  i did buy the tags that we'll be attaching to the silver bags though.  oh i also bought a smallish banner where we'll get guests to sign and leave a msg for griffin.  ive made the invitations on vistaprint but havent ordered them yet because i want to add some of griffins more recent pics closer to when i mail them out.  i want to get magnets for close family members too but i saw at one point on vistaprint they were half price and shipping was free so i may wait for that sale again and get a magnet for each family (which i guess would be part of the party favor).

Oh, is that all? hahaha! 

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejillybean800:
    imagexxbabycakesxx:

Oh, is that all? hahaha! 

HAHAHA this made me laugh out loud. Seriously babycakes, you are on top of it!!!! can you plan ours too?

we have done very little.. i think we are planning an elmo theme because G absolutely adores him. we'll do something at our house.. that's pretty much the extent of the planning i've done. :-)

• I've been thinking about it too.  We're doing a cupcake theme [;-)] but that's all I've got so far...
    Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

• we are doing a minnie mouse theme too!!! I have already  startedplanning and picking stuff up here and there for DIY projects :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• klinkyklinky member
    imagexxbabycakesxx:

ha ha and I gave my mom grief for getting a birthday cake book to start getting ideas for the cake!  I guess I should call & apologize?

• I had already booked a photographer since Dec 2010.she is a great photographer and gets booked out a year in advance. I also booked a person to make his birthday cake, and  I already have the theme picked out so I think I am doing pretty good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Rink08Rink08 member
    We're (well I'm) thinking of doing a jungle themed party. I've found a lot of cute ideas for it and between the 2 boys we have tons of the little people animals which I plan on using for some of the decorations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"