Austin Babies

Is "Chili Cream Cheese Dip" any good???

The idea for Chili Cream Cheese Dip at a Fire Truck party came up on a couple blogs. Has anyone tried this? It seems like it would taste good but I've been wrong before. Thoughts? Opinions?

Any other ideas for easy themed food? I'm ordering fruit and veggie trays from Jason's because I'm lazy like that!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Is "Chili Cream Cheese Dip" any good???

• I posted a link on your FB ;)

I think chili and cream cheese would be pretty good. I can't think of anything necessarily themed, though. Maybe pigs in a blanket (stop drop and rolls?)

Maybe this is more campfire themed. but what about smores bars (golden grahams, marshmallows, chocolate chips)? If Raz would let me drive I'd go to the store and make some for you.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageSarahPLiz:
    If Raz would let me drive I'd go to the store and make some for you.  

That's hilarious. Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • what about flaming hots ;)

I would be tempted to do color themed at that point.  Orange, yellow, and red.  Goldfish, carrots, bell peppers, cheeze-its, mac and cheese, etc.  I know you're gluten free, but I'm not sure if your kiddos are.

Smores sound like a good idea, maybe they could even cook them themselves over some kind of flame?  Something that reminds me of firemen are hogies or sub sandwiches, maybe that's because of firehouse subs? I don't know if it would be something the kiddos would link to firemen though.

IMG_1749_2
  • Just saw this but I'm thinking it's too late.  In case it's not, I make a dip that's chili, cheddar cheese and cream cheese.  I serve it with Fritos.  DH loves it.  He'll make himself sick on it if I make it when we don't have company.  I don't know if that's what you're asking about but if it is, it's good. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"