May 2011 Moms

losing my mind today!

I feel like ripping my hair out today! DD has napped a 1/2 hr all day it's now almost quarter to 10 and she's still awake and really fussy. She's been fed, rocked, bathed and changed.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: losing my mind today!

• Overtired. Unfortunately, I'd have to let my DD just kind of fuss it out in her crib until she fell asleep. If she full blown cries, I go in and soothe her but when they are OT like that, it's just plain TOUGH.

Good luck :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, we are dealing with overtired here too. She is not crying and is only fussy if you put her down. She wants to be held constantly because she is so tired. Her schedule is all off because I was put with friends today with her AND my in laws are here! SO, I know what the issues are.... But still is tough. I am just glad she is not crying!!
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • sounds like us... she was sooo effin tired and just wouldn't fall asleep. i blame the shots. my poor girl has been all out of sorts since she got them. i want my happy girl back.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That is the sort of night that we go for a drive. Puts him to sleep, at least long enough that he won't resist bedtime once we get home (plus I let him sleep a bit in his seat too and catch up on bumping).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Next time maybe trying swaddling then turn on the blow dryer.  Anytime I want DS to go to sleep and he is fighting it I switch on the blowdryer and he is out within a minutes time.  Hope she wasn't up too much longer! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"