Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP 3rd Tri: Maxi-Cosi Pria70 Air Convertible Car Seat

-->

I'm looking at this car seat for my SAAB 9-3 but I haven't been able to find it in a store yet. It is just coming out...

Have you seen it? I have no experience with Maxi-Cosi products so any input is helpful. The other seat I'm looking at is the Cybex Anton but I'd rather pay $250 on a seat that I can use for a long time vs. $200 on a seat that has a very limited life.

Re: XP 3rd Tri: Maxi-Cosi Pria70 Air Convertible Car Seat

• Ask the techs on car-seat.org, they may have already tested this seat out. They may also have info if it works well with a newborn (assuming that if you are XP from 3rd tri it's for this lo). Some convertibles (not all) don't fit newborns well as the harness doesn't sit in the correct position on them. They can give you correct info, hth!
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    Ask the techs on car-seat.org, they may have already tested this seat out. They may also have info if it works well with a newborn (assuming that if you are XP from 3rd tri it's for this lo). Some convertibles (not all) don't fit newborns well as the harness doesn't sit in the correct position on them. They can give you correct info, hth!

The only review of the seat that I found was on that site. They seemed really positive about it...it's the first of it's kind. I'm really curious if it is as great as the reviewer said and if it will fit in my Saab. I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see it and put it in my car.

The other seat we are looking at is the Cybex Anton. I hate to spend $200 on a seat for a year or so when I can spend $250 on one that will last until she is in the booster seat.

This all seemed so much easier with my DD...almost 6 years ago! Seats are even bigger now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"