May 2011 Moms

just got my period 2 weeks after getting my 1st one PP

What the ???

I just had my first period PP and now I'm menstruating again?? 

This seriously sucks... especially becuase my husband and I are away on vacation!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: just got my period 2 weeks after getting my 1st one PP

• Pretty much the same here... And it's longer than normal this time. Oh... And I'm back on the pill even. Ugh!

• Mine broke through my pill...and I've been bleeding for 5 weeks. Just because you couldn't come out to play for 34 weeks, doesn't mean you can move in now, AF! So frustrated, sorry to hear you're dealing with it too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My body is having a hard time getting back to a normal cycle.... I had my first period at about 9 weeks PP. It was very light and only lasted 2 days. Then today I woke up and seem to be menstruating again... but 40 days later. This is a super long cycle for me. I also EBF and my doctor told me I would most likely not get a period until 8 months PP. So I'm super bummed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally normal.  It can take your body time to regulate.

Are you breastfeeding? 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just got mine a week earlier than normal. And while I would be complaining, we go on vacation next week so its alright. But seriously, what gives?!
  • This was me too- 16 days apart.    Sad        I'm on the mini-pill and BF.
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"