Northern California Babies

Hypothetical Sex Poll

Did you think I wouldn't have a poll about sex?[Poll]

Re: Hypothetical Sex Poll

• Pat the Bat might be skanky, but Brian Wilson is definitely not yucky.

***There is a t-shirt I saw quite a few of at the game last weekend that said....I like my Posey shaved and my Wilson hairy. LOLOLOLOL****

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • im gettin mine!!!

unless its puke..... puke ends all nooky!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • There is something about my baby crying that ruins the mood for us so I voted #1 but I will admit where it says "run to LO" it is more like a pissed of growling walk.
  • imagesecretkeeper321:

Pat the Bat might be skanky, but Brian Wilson is definitely not yucky.

***There is a t-shirt I saw quite a few of at the game last weekend that said....I like my Posey shaved and my Wilson hairy. LOLOLOLOL****

Agree!  And OMG that's too funny!

• I think I need an "Other" on there.  Where's my "Other??" 

I'm pretty sure that the kid yelling (and my subsequent annoyance) would pretty much kill my boner.  So while I wouldn't want to stop immediately and run to his rescue I'd be done so I'd stomp reluctantly over. 
  • ...You know I have a beard fetish, right? I'm so offended right now!
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • depends on the crying..If its enough to stop me from finishing then I would stop him too :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Nicely groomed beards don't creep me out.  It's the scraggly beards that gross me out.  I imagine they smell like stinky cheese.

As for Brian Wilson, he reminds me of a rock star that was once a total dork in high school, but becomes uber cool when he becomes famous.  He is not funny and he is not attractive.

All of this coming from an Angels fan. :)

• imagemrscerruti2be:

Well there is the biased opinion there.WinkStick out tongue

• imagemrscerruti2be:

Nicely groomed beards don't creep me out.  It's the scraggly beards that gross me out.  I imagine they smell like stinky cheese.

As for Brian Wilson, he reminds me of a rock star that was once a total dork in high school, but becomes uber cool when he becomes famous.  He is not funny and he is not attractive.

The more scraggly the beard the better. Heck, I even think CARLOS is hot with a beard! 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • imagemrscerruti2be:

Nicely groomed beards don't creep me out.  It's the scraggly beards that gross me out.  I imagine they smell like stinky cheese.

I'm a giants fan and I'm with you .. Blah. Gross.
  • I voted for  Bash your husband in the head and say hurry, but alas I am only 3 weeks PP delivery, so it'll be a bit longer till we can.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"