April 2011 Moms

Update to the cramping

Since a few of you seemed to be commiserating with me, I thought I would update.  I've had menstrual-like cramps since last Friday.  They would come and go and varied from light to excruciating.  Well, today I've had some light spotting, so I guess that means this was all a precursor to AF actually returning.  Which blows, because AF didn't return after my boys were born until they both fully weaned around 9 months.
imageimageimage

Re: Update to the cramping

• GHBEAGHBEA member
    I've been having mine for almost a month.  The craps are getting worse so hopefully it will start.  Yes I actually want it to start.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • NannaNanna member
    My sister just told me she had her cramps for a month before getting her AF.  I hope there's an end in sight for you soon!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on the mini-pill and EBF, so I thought I was safe. I'm having a crazy heavy period... The kind where you think you might be dying and crave steak so you don't become anemic. Ugh. I'm sorry, but you're not alone.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• No That sucks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NannaNanna member
    Dangit, I maybe spoke too soon because the spotting was really light and seems to have stopped.  Rotten bizzaro body.  le sigh
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"