May 2011 Moms
Options

Breathable bumper question

So as LO is moving around more at night, I found that her little spit-up protector cover (between her and the sheet) was over her head!  So that's out of the crib now, as well as her little monkey from way over in the corner.  Since her bumper came with the bedding set, we had it on the crib, but will remove it now that she's wiggling around. But, I still want to proctect her little limbs from getting stuck in the rails.  

Has anyone used the breatheable bumper?  Thoughts? Use anything else as an alternative?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Breathable bumper question

• Options
    Use them and love them!
  • Options
    I bought one a few weeks ago because he was already regularly squiggling his way over to the side and getting his feet caught between the slats. It works great. And the mesh is very similar to that in the sides of the Pack n Play, which he also sometimes sleeps in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used one with DS and is worked fine.  It kinds squished down in his crib, but there were many times he had his mouth right against the bumper, so I was glad it was breathable.  I have nothing in DD's crib right now and probably won't put any bumper in at all unless she tends to get her arms caught.
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    I've got one on DS crib as well. Before I put it on, he wacked his head a couple times on the slat as well as stuck his foot through. No problems since we put it on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"