Stay at Home Moms
Options

Bike Trailers

I know there were a few bike trailer posts on here recently, so I thought I would share that Target has an InStep trailer that is normally $99.99 marked 30% off right now.  I bought this exact one last Saturday and saw it today for $30 less.  (After a brief argument, I DID get my money back!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bike Trailers

• Options
    Was it in the store or online? I saw the blue instep one in the store I think on Tuesday and it was $99.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is in the store and it was the blue and grey InStep.  It is a recent markdown because I was in there yesterday and it was not marked down and as I said, I purchased it last Saturday for the $99 price.  I checked online and only see a green and grey version that is listed at full price so maybe that is the new model.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow do you think they all make the same markdowns? I will get in the car when ds2 wakes up!
  • Options

imagehellopoppyseed:
    Wow do you think they all make the same markdowns? I will get in the car when ds2 wakes up!

Judging by the two stores I shopped yesterday for the toy clearance, I am guessing that they DO NOT always make the same markdowns.  That being said, I'm sure that if one store is doing it, at least some others will.  Might still be worth a look.

• Options
    Well no luck. I went to two stores. The style was called presto and it's $99 still. I'll keep watching it. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"