Babies: 9 - 12 Months

New here! :-)

I have been more of a lurker for the past few months but I think I am finally ready to start posting! I have a 10 month old little girl born Sept 14 :-) 

Re: New here! :-)

• welcome.

Where do you put your car seat?

• Welcome! And, beware....we are crazy here!  But that is what makes us fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageneece28:
    Welcome! And, beware....we are crazy here!  But that is what makes us fun!
    ::sits back with sharp objects:: HAH speak for yourself. I am quite sane.
  • My lo's car seat is RFing and will be as long as we can keep her that way! :-)
  • imagemiraclebaby16:
    My lo's car seat is RFing and will be as long as we can keep her that way! :-)
    yes, I get that, but is the seat in the trunk? On the roof? The hood perhaps? Do you use duct tape or zip ties? These are very important things we need to know.
  • Welcome to the party!  Party!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemiraclebaby16:
    yes, I get that, but is the seat in the trunk? On the roof? The hood perhaps? Do you use duct tape or zip ties? These are very important things we need to know.

All the cool kids make sure their kids are RF for at least two years.  But only magic putty-d to the roof of the car, of course.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imageMrsLacy:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemiraclebaby16:

All the cool kids make sure their kids are RF for at least two years.  But only magic putty-d to the roof of the car, of course.

right, right. Magic Putty. *sticks gum back in her mouth*

• imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMrsLacy:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemiraclebaby16:

right, right. Magic Putty. *sticks gum back in her mouth*

LOL 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"