January 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC

Sorry, I think I forgot this last week...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Options
    My SIL is staying with us for 6 weeks.  We are nearing the end of week 2.  I want to take DH and DS and run away.  I keep finding things that I "need" to do so that I can get out of the house and be alone. 
  • Options
    We're having a weekend long birthday party for DH's grandpa's 80th birthday. I keep trying to find reasons to stay home with DS but DH knocks them all down. His family is ridiculous with the pissing contests and the turned up noses. I so want to avoid the "so what are YOU doing now? oh, nothing?" questions.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a wedding that we are going to tomorrow, it starts at 2:30 and we probably wont be home till late. I have no interest in going it is DH's fraternity brother from college, needless to say we are the only ones who are "grown" with kids. Not looking forward to the drinking drinking drinking and late night. Trying to get out of it but can't find a way.
  • Options
    Man, sounds like we all have craptacular weekends! Boo!
  • Options
    This move has killed me not being able to go on the bump!!  Everything is pretty much done so i'm back!!  I'm a bump addict!
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

ILs watch DD on Thursday nights because we have are taking a dance class for date night. Last night, ILs weren't home until a little later than we expected so we would have had to eat something quickly and then rush to dance. Instead, we went for dinner and then went home for some quality time and then told ILs that dance was great. Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

imageBrittDay03:
    This move has killed me not being able to go on the bump!!  Everything is pretty much done so i'm back!!  I'm a bump addict!

You were missed. Welcome back. How is the new place?

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageamandabrown530:
    We're having a weekend long birthday party for DH's grandpa's 80th birthday. I keep trying to find reasons to stay home with DS but DH knocks them all down. His family is ridiculous with the pissing contests and the turned up noses. I so want to avoid the "so what are YOU doing now? oh, nothing?" questions.

Ummm..being an awesome mom and starting your own company..slam..Big Smile

Siggy Badges

• Options

I went out for a girls day today and "forgot" to answer my phone when DH texted me. (Though I really did read the texts to make sure everything was okay.)

Oh and tomorrow I have to go to visit the in laws in the town we grew up in..it is also my DH's 20th HS reunion. There is a mixer..and I probably have to go..lol..Oh well..at least I'm younger than everyone else..that is a plus.. Huh?

Siggy Badges

• Options

H recently had a friend pierce his ears... she's a piercer and had just gotten her certifcation, needed a pincushion to practice on. He volunteered to do it, and we paid half price for the jewelry and the piercings (all upper ear in the cartilege). They look good on him... BUT... they're a lot of work. For me. He doesn't clean them hisdamnself, I have to change out the jewelry and he wants all captive beads which SUCK because they hurt my fingers, and he's had 2 keloids that I had to pop and follow up on to make sure they didn't get infected. Pretty much, he does nothing to/with them except look pretty. It's irritating- like I don't already have enough to do?

Now we think the reason he's had the keloids and infections is because his body is rejecting the metal and that we need to put plastic in instead. And, on top of that (and the fact that he started off as 16 gauges and went to 10's because he saw some he HAD TO HAVE, so now we have about 20 rings) he wants her to put 3 more in the other ear. It started off as an industrial that he took out because his glasses knocked against the ball.

-_- But he gets mad when I tell him he needs to take care of them himself, saying he can't reach and blah blah blah. Shouldn't have got them to begin with, huh?

• Options
    imagesistersofjoan:

imageBrittDay03:

Aww thanks Smile.  The new place is awesome!  We were renting an older house and we just hated it.  This place is new and perfect for our family!

• Options
    imagesistersofjoan:

I went out for a girls day today and "forgot" to answer my phone when DH texted me. (Though I really did read the texts to make sure everything was okay.)

Oh and tomorrow I have to go to visit the in laws in the town we grew up in..it is also my DH's 20th HS reunion. There is a mixer..and I probably have to go..lol..Oh well..at least I'm younger than everyone else..that is a plus.. Huh?

I did this the other day. Except I didn't read the texts lol.

I don't need or want to know that LO is having an epic meltdown during the ONLY 2.5 hours that I've had truly to myself since he was born. JUST FIX IT. Don't interrupt my Harry Potter watching to make me feel bad because you can't get him to sleep, mmkthanks. I don't really even want to hear about it when I get home. I'm perfectly happy to assume you both had a blast, and the fact that every.single toy, carrier, book, paci, etc is strewn about the house means you had fun! Not that you unsuccessfully tried every trick in the book to get LO to calm down and go to sleep.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagehonkytonk_kid:
    imagesistersofjoan:

I don't need or want to know that LO is having an epic meltdown during the ONLY 2.5 hours that I've had truly to myself since he was born. JUST FIX IT. Don't interrupt my Harry Potter watching to make me feel bad because you can't get him to sleep, mmkthanks. I don't really even want to hear about it when I get home. I'm perfectly happy to assume you both had a blast, and the fact that every.single toy, carrier, book, paci, etc is strewn about the house means you had fun! Not that you unsuccessfully tried every trick in the book to get LO to calm down and go to sleep.

LOL! Yes! That is exactly it!

Siggy Badges

• Options
    imagesistersofjoan:
    imagehonkytonk_kid:
    imagesistersofjoan:

LOL! Yes! That is exactly it!

LOL! Sistersofjoan, GO YOU for getting some time to yourself FIANLLY! And honkeytonk_kid, ITA! Awesome!

• Options
    imagesistersofjoan:

imageBrittDay03:

Yes you were! So glad you're back and settling into the new place!

• Options
    imagesistersofjoan:

imageamandabrown530:

Ummm..being an awesome mom and starting your own company..slam..Big Smile

HA! Right?!?! I wish I had the balls to say that to them, and throw my hands around all gangsta while I did!

• Options
    imageFergie+1:

H recently had a friend pierce his ears... she's a piercer and had just gotten her certifcation, needed a pincushion to practice on. He volunteered to do it, and we paid half price for the jewelry and the piercings (all upper ear in the cartilege). They look good on him... BUT... they're a lot of work. For me. He doesn't clean them hisdamnself, I have to change out the jewelry and he wants all captive beads which SUCK because they hurt my fingers, and he's had 2 keloids that I had to pop and follow up on to make sure they didn't get infected. Pretty much, he does nothing to/with them except look pretty. It's irritating- like I don't already have enough to do?

Now we think the reason he's had the keloids and infections is because his body is rejecting the metal and that we need to put plastic in instead. And, on top of that (and the fact that he started off as 16 gauges and went to 10's because he saw some he HAD TO HAVE, so now we have about 20 rings) he wants her to put 3 more in the other ear. It started off as an industrial that he took out because his glasses knocked against the ball.

-_- But he gets mad when I tell him he needs to take care of them himself, saying he can't reach and blah blah blah. Shouldn't have got them to begin with, huh?

This totally sounds like something my DH would do... I tell people all the time i have 3 kids. 

• Options
    imageamandabrown530:
    imageFergie+1:

This totally sounds like something my DH would do... I tell people all the time i have 3 kids. 

LOL the other day my mom said, "didn't know you'd have 2 kids so young, did you?" Because H was speeding around the airport terminal in a wheelchair that he found. Doing wheelies. And cracking himself up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagehonkytonk_kid:
    imageamandabrown530:

LOL the other day my mom said, "didn't know you'd have 2 kids so young, did you?" Because H was speeding around the airport terminal in a wheelchair that he found. Doing wheelies. And cracking himself up.

Ha... yeah, I was sure he'd stop wanting to 'be the baby' when Lucian came along... apparently it's true that some men never grow up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"