April 2011 Moms

If you're on an EASY schedule...

My LO is on a 3 hour EASY schedule right now. I have read that by 4 months they should be on a 4 hour EASY. DD will be 4 months exactly when I go back to work and the nanny comes.  I want her schedule to be squared away so that its a little easier for the nanny. My question is, should I cold turkey and move to a 4 hour, or gradually increase by .25 or .50 hours for a week or so? What did you do? 

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you're on an EASY schedule...

• Andrew transitioned himself to a 4-hour EASY over the process of a week (little overachiever).  BW recommends gradually increasing it by .25 a day in the book I have.
  • Amelia is also naturally just transitioning herself. Right now she's going about 3.5 hours between feedings, but she worked up to that over the course of about 2 weeks. I imagine as she gets older, she'll just gradually go longer. I agree with PP that you could try increasing by 15 minutes or so.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is there a problem with her current schedule?  If not, why mess with it?

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• janjagjanjag member
    I didn't do EASY with my DDs but we did have to move them to a longer time between feedings.  We did it gradually.  10min increments. 
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"