Northern California Babies

***Stef***Woo Hoo Last Day

A big Woo Hoo congrats on your last day shout out. Enjoy your maternity leave!!!!!!!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: ***Stef***Woo Hoo Last Day

• Woohoo!!  Thanks :)  I am SO ready to be out of here.  It's going to feel very very strange to not come in on Monday.  But I am ready.

I had my meetings with my Project Manager to hand over all my stuff on Wednesday morning, so I feel like I'm twidling my thumbs at this point just waiting to head home.  People from other departments keep popping over to say good bye, so it's kind of like the last day of school or something.  Zero productivity, just goodbyes and organizing my pencil drawer, lol.

Thanks again :)  Hope to see you sooooon!  Maybe I could come out to RC to meet you for lunch the week after next or something? :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes, I would LOVE that!!!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStefandTodd:

Thanks again :)  Hope to see you sooooon!  Maybe I could come out to RC to meet you for lunch the week after next or something? :)

Butting in to say that I think we need a lunch date downtown too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imageeverydayeve:
    imageStefandTodd:

Butting in to say that I think we need a lunch date downtown too!

I would love that!  One of my MUST-do's before this baby comes out is that I have to get down to the courthouse and take care of a stupid ticket (I'd like to avoid the 9/14 court date ;)), so I'll be in the area for sure.  I'll email you! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YAY for last days! Enjoy your maternity leave. If I wasn't moving next Friday, I would try to meet up with you in Sac!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"