Eco-Friendly Family

OB appt today...baby still breech. GRR

The little stinker is still breech. Doctor isn't worried said she can turn any time now really.  But I am. LOL My chiropractor said last night that the ligament was much looser this time during the Webster Adjustment soooo she should have 'room' to move. I am just hoping she gets herself moving here soon!

BP was 98/64 and I gained 4 lbs. I haven't gained the last 2 appt's so doc was ok with that.

I am trying all the "tricks" to get her to turn so hopefully something will happen soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: OB appt today...baby still breech. GRR

• Oh, good luck!  I would be nervous too, but at the same time 8 weeks is a long time and I've heard second babies get themselves ready for birth later because there is more room the second time around so hopefully that's the case with you.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • A lot can happen in two months!!! 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! You are making me feel better! I just feel like this:

1) it seems so close to me.... (but you are right it is 8 weeks...)

2) I just worry because OF COURSE i'm all prepared and "know" what to expect and this one will change it up. LOL

3) I have always dreaded a csection but the recovery with a 2 y/o on top of it all. EEK.

These are the reasons I am stressing myself. My doctor won't even talk to me about the 'what ifs' if she doesn't turn because she said I need to stop worrying. LOL She says we will get there IF we get there. Period. and I have "plenty" of time. She is right, luckily she knows my personality though. But then I stress cuz I wanna be prepared. LOL I'm a worry wart!

• I had a breech baby boy! He was pretty much breech my entire pregnancy. I tried almost EVERYTHING, ugh. Webster technique, homeopathic pulsatilla, tilts, hot/cold compresses, Daddy talking to him down low, playing music down low, visualization, my midwife even tried turning him. He was a stubborn boy and wouldn't budge. I was SO upset that my planned home birth wasn't going to happen, but my amazing midwife knew of a doctor an hour and a half from where I live that did vaginally breech deliveries. I'm so fortunate that I wasn't forced into a c-section and was able to experience giving birth to my perfect little man. Luckily you aren't as far along as I was when I started all the "tricks" to get him to flip. I'm sure you will have success and won't have to worry at all but just know that it is possible avoid a c-section :) 

Best of luck!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageInfamousQBert:

speaking of "tricks", this post on the pregnant chicken cracked me up.

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2011/7/24/how-to-turn-a-breech-baby.html

For this I love you. This made me laugh and offered some tricks I haven't tried yet! Thanks! I even sent it to my hubs for a laugh.

• Have you looked at spinningbabies.com?  Their techniques helped me turn #1. 
  • imagepapagena:
    Have you looked at spinningbabies.com?  Their techniques helped me turn #1. 

yes! That's where I'm getting a lot of my tricks from. Someone on here suggested it before, so I'm trying all that stuff.

• Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"