Trying to Get Pregnant

Green Tea and EWCM

I decided to try drinking green tea this cycle since I don't usually have much CM (sorry if that's TMI). I'm now on CD9 and have had EWCM every day since AF stopped. It's not always clear, but it does always have the "stretch an inch or more" quality to it. I haven't put it in my chart in case it would throw things off, and since it's been everyday, it's easy to remember and I could add it.

Has anybody else had this happen? Any advice as to how to chart it. I'm assuming if it happened, I should chart it, in the long run. Just like my temps this cycle and last, which have been all over the place and I'm guessing (hoping) that it's from mouth breathing due to allergies on some nights.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Green Tea and EWCM

• I know some people are skeptical, but I have also had a huge increase in CM after drinking green tea daily.  I know it is not because an increase in fluid intake because I drink tons of water everyday as it is.  This month I went over board and added Fertile CM to the mix (I ordered the Fertile CM before I started the green tea so I feel obligated to use it up).  Between the two, I have crazy EW most days, as well.  I don't record the EW every day on my chart.  I only record the EW around the days I know I ovulate.  I'm lucky though because my temps are pretty consistent.  My advice would be to record the EW on the days you notice the most strech.  Maybe you could also try checking your cervical position to see if the two add up? Good luck!!
  • imageMissMusic:

You can have fertile CM at any time in your cycle, and for days on end, so I'd record it.

ETA: I haven't had this happen but I don't get a lot of CM anyway, and some ladies never get EWCM.

Yes This. 

• Loading the player...
  • I had the most watery and EWCM this cycle (it was my 2nd drinking green tea).  I was seriously shocked at how much there was!  I recorded it all on my chart and used CP, OPKs, and temp to confirm O day.

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just started green tea this cycle.  Im on CD 4 and it makes me feel good to hear that it worked so well for you!!  I have very little CM and basically no EWCM so this thread has given me lots of hope!!  Thanks!
  • mel66mel66 member

I'm on CD3 and plan to drink green tea this cycle as well. I'm glad to hear that it works, as I have not to much.

I do record all and any CM that I have on my chart - even if it's only one instance in the day. They say in FF to chart all of it. So I would include all the days you had EWCM on your chart.

*Melissa*
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"