Maryland Babies

Awesome Hair Stylist in Columbia area?

Sorry, x-posting this with the Baltimore Nest.

My hair dresser is pretty sick and wont be back in the salon for a while. I badly need a cut and color in the next week, before I leave for Germany. 

Please recommend your most awesome hair stylist in the Columbia (or Glen Burnie) area

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Awesome Hair Stylist in Columbia area?

• Bertamini's Hair Studio in Catonsville.  I would go with Janet or Brandi.  Both are very good.  It's not far from Glen Burnie or Columbia, right off Edmonson Rd. Reasonable priced , I love it there.
  • I have heard great things aboutSprout but haven't been there yet myself.  My pediatrician gets her hair cut from Carlos I believe and he did a great job.  Have a great trip!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been going to Mason & Friends in Columbia and I have always had a good experience.  The stylist I go to all the time is Greer.  Their website is https://www.masonhair.com/ and they are located on Oak Hall Lane past the post office.
  • I have been going to Crystal at Changes in Columbia (right on Snowden River near the intersection with Oakland Mills, next to Let's Dish) for several years.  She is young, creative, great with color, very sweet and really listens. 
  • jade at jolie tete salon off of 100. pretty much anyone there does a  great job! good luck
  • Probably way late, but I've been going to Kerri at Looks Salon (they just moved to a location near the post office, between Dobbin and Snowden) for years. Love that place so much that I still go there even though we moved 30+ min away!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"