Pregnant after 35

I've Been MIA! But 26 Week Check....

Looked really great. Nothing to report. I have the lab slip for the glucose test and think I'll head over next week. Yippee (catch my sarcasm)!

I'm hip-deep in my new business. So I will check in periodically...but boy...being busy sure helps speed up this pregnancy! I have so much to do!! And creating artwork on top of it (*love*)! Hugs to all you fabulous mommies!!!

Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: I've Been MIA! But 26 Week Check....

• Yay!  I'm glad everything's good so far!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • OMG Pepper!! How are you? No baby as of yet? Do you have an induction date? Best wishes to you for a baby any minute! *Labor dust*! Hope you feel well too. *virtual hugs*!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad everything is ok! I am glad I am not the only looney who started a new business during pregnancy lol  It's flown by because of that but now as the end approaches and I've been put on br, I am like oooooh not ready!

Good luck with the GTT  and I am glad you're happy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tbabantbaban member
    Right there with ya on the timeline so congrats to you!  My GTT is scheduled in two weeks, so fingers crossed I pass the first time!  I know what you mean about work keeping you busy and passing the time fast.  I got a promotion a couple of months ago, so I'm working like crazy and training, etc.  It is difficult, but it really does make the pregnancy go by faster!  Just so much still to do to get ready for our baby girl....SIGH!  Congrats to all you soon to be mommies out there and wishing everyone a healthy 9 months!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great to hear from you.I was wondering where you disappeared to. I do my glucose on the 10 of August. Wheee! or is that yuck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • imageclipingirl:
    OMG Pepper!! How are you? No baby as of yet? Do you have an induction date? Best wishes to you for a baby any minute! *Labor dust*! Hope you feel well too. *virtual hugs*!

My doctor says we'll talk about induction if nothing happens by 41 weeks.  That's perfectly fair!  I love that he's not in any big rush.  He checked my fluid levels just to be sure, and he says everything is perfectly fine.  I guess she's just comfy.  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"