Baby Showers
Options

Need suggestions for where to get a dress for my shower...

I've looked at Amazon, and Destination Maternity. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Re: Need suggestions for where to get a dress for my shower...

• Options

I got mine from JCPenney (in-store).  They have some online and in-store.  Did you check out Target?

• Options
    Like PP said Target can have some good deals. There is also Motherhood Maternity. I got some nice stuff there that was well priced.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Someone posted this dress from Old Navy the other day, I thought it was cute.

I also like this maxi dress from Old Navy

• Options
    ASOS Maternity is fabulous and has a great clearance selection on their website. Also, see if you have a Motherhood Maternity Outlet anywhere near you. I scored a couple Pea in the Pod dresses marked WAY down at ours. I wore an ASOS dress to one shower and a Pea in the Pod dress to the other.
  • Options
    I know that Destination Maternity includes both Motherhood and Pea in the Pod, but I found some dresses in the Pea in the Pod store that were not available at Destination Maternity or on the Destination Maternity website.
  • Options
    I would suggest you to go to old navy or nordstom. Nordstrom having a sale on dresses now. But oldnavy is more reasonable.
  • Options
    I just got a couple of cute dresses at motherhood pretty reasonalbe prices too
  • Options
    Just as a reccomendation.... I got capris and a cute shirt to wear with strappy sandals. I don't know about you but I can't sit with my legs crossed for any length of time anymore... I can't imagine sitting in front of everyone in a dress (unless it's a long one).   ...something to think about.  Smile
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"